Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Long time no post

New job, has been taking a lot of my time recently, but then I have also been doing things for me. I am still working from home half of the day, and the other half is working in a local warehouse. It makes an interesting work life balance. I love working from home. I have now started my life as a Blood Donor, it wasn't as bad as I remembered, in and out within the hour. No bruises or fainting either. Im still waiting on my call from Cruise Bereavement but then I know that they are really busy with people, so I just have to wait my turn. Have been keeping up with my gym sessions, hard work but fun. Its been a tough year, with very little breaks, so have managed to book a few weekends away, Sept - Bude, October - St Ives, November - Kent, and then December will be Christmas. I cant wait. Gary is away this coming weekend on a boys Golfing trip, so will be home alone. In the meantime I am working on my craft room, reducing items I haven't used, selling, ebaying and recycling. We hope to change the room into more of a spare bedroom again, as someone might need a spare bed sometime in the future. I am still working with my Therapist on my demons, this is coming along well now, gradually getting rid of them. I think that's all my news for now. Love Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment