Sunday, August 17, 2014

Just a quick update

Well its been a strange old week, what with one thing and another, firstly the good news is that after seeing an interview on tv and a celebrity saying he was trying to encourage people to sign up to give blood/platelets or bone marrow, as his mother is newly diagnosed with luekemia. .....,. This really pricked my conscience as i used to give blood. So i have signed up to be a blood donor. My new job is going really well, which after the stress and anxiety of my old job, is great. I have also made the first move to contact Cruise bereavement counselling, to help with my issues concerning the death of my dad. So most of my life is very positive. I would say 90 percent, so thats really good, just need to work on the last 10 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment