Friday, August 15, 2014

Up and Down week....

Do you ever have one of those weeks..... It was my turn this week... Up days, great session at gym with Chris, he motivated me to go for a run on my own the following morning, which i did, was sooooo excited afterwards. Cant wait to do it again. Have been aching a bit after the gym session. I have had a few issues with my eyesight recently inc a flickering eye, doctor said not to worry, but it was bothering me big time. Yesterday i had an eyetest....good news is the flickering is probably blocked tear ducts causing dry eyes and i have some drops to help with that. Bad news ...is that i have cataracts in both eyes, what... Im not old enough am I. ? Yes she said its unusual at your age but not impossible. Great where does that leave me ? New glasses better suited to my condition and sight, its made worse by sunlight and headlights, so wear sunglasses whilst out, and i have that special anti glare coating on both pairs, try and avoid night time driving if its uncomfortable and basically wait and see how quickly it progresses. I was having an email conversation with Nova, telling her i was upset and scared, but what did i get back from her, not sympathy, but and totally fun reply which put it all into perspective.....thank you Dr N..... Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment