Monday, September 8, 2014

Positive Monday

Good Morning World Had a fabulous, if a little quiet weekend, Gary was away on a golf weekend with the boys, so seeing as it was sunny, I had a couple of days peace and quiet, sat out in the sunshine reading my books. My neighbours must have stayed indoors, because I had no kids using a trampoline and shouting at the top of their voices at bottom of the garden.... My friend Anne popped in for a chat, which was lovely, as we hadn't met for quite a while. We certainly put the world to rights. Sunday I watched some sport, including the Great North Run and the F1, but still managed a little bit of reading and relaxing and sunbathing in the garden. After a bit of a stressful week last week, it was very nice. Bring on this week, Im going to keep my head down, try not get involved in any conversations that might cause offence. I am going to concentrate on my diet and exercise this week and kick start Operation Christmas Frock.

No comments:

Post a Comment