Sunday, August 16, 2015

Two posts in one day.....

I have just finished reading a book called "The life changing magic of tidying' by Marie Kondo.

With a new take on organising, tidying and recycling. Knowing that I have been looking at ways of doing this and always feeling overwhelmed by the tasks ahead, this book has given me a direction to help me get to the goal of a organised and satisfying life.

It is based on a Japanese lifestyle, where we need less stuff and like most people we have TOO MUCH stuff.

Easy things for me to start with....go shopping every fortnight, not weekly, use what is in the cupboards, freezer etc, therefore not have that horrible day when you check dates on items in cupboard and find them two years out of date ! I might need to get fruit/veg, milk and bread weekly though.

Second thing for me will be cosmetics, skincare and makeup stuffs....they go out of date too, at the moment I have a whole drawer full, which Im sure can be whittled down a lot.

They are my tasks for this week.

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment