Sunday, August 2, 2015

Does anyone else ?

I started to think about whether anyone else ever makes lists / organises their life ?

Despite at looking at lots of ways I still seem to never get on top of things, being paperwork, housework, etc

Has anyone got any smart ideas, which would help me to prioritise, organise and not procrastinate.

Its been a very busy week what with one thing and another. Mother is still poorly, in fact tonight she had a right go at me, saying that 'people are saying that she never gets any visitors' , what the hell does she think we do, and all she could say was, 'I know you work' .... She cant see that she is so miserable and rude, no one wants to visit her. One of the ladies who lives in the flats goes in often, visits, gets her drinks and meals, plus goes shopping for her, she is over 80 too, we have said she must rely more on the carers she gets 4 times a day and not on her friend. She wont listen ! I think we might have to make an appointment with her doctor.

Todays picture is My parents wedding day, December 24th 1960

I miss my Dad a lot....
Xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment