Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hello Saturday

Nightshift weekends, mean quiet and sleep, not only for Gary but for me too !

I can do very little at home whilst he is sleeping, so I catch up with soaps on tv, my guilty pleasure of Jeremy Kyle, read books etc.

i see the sunshine has arrived this morning, but for how long, the forecast is for thunderstorms later.

Its been a busy week, two late nights watching the British Firework Championships, the best one didnt win, in my opinion, but that happens.

We are going to Dartmouth on Friday to the Royal Regatta, hopefully see the Red Arrows, lots of other things to see too. Looking forward to it. Gary is working the Bank Holiday weekend, so Im going to findsomething nice to do for myself, whether it be crafting, meeting friends for coffee, or something else.

Have a great weekend

Elaine xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment