Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Why oh why

 

do people send emails, when what they should really do is pick up a phone and talk ?
Life could be so much easier if people would think before pressing the button to send a message, ask yourself, what will the receiver think? The tone of the email, the message you are trying to get across etc.

Have you ever been on the receiving end of an email that has upset you? How did you deal with it?

I have had a very sleepless night, worrying about the message, also thinking am I over reacting (probably).

 

The photo above is of my parents wedding Dec 24 1961. Which always makes me smile. I was born the following November 1st, so its my birthday at the end of the week, but also the anniversary of my Dads untimely passing, so I guess thats not helping with my mood.

So my daily Happiness Is ......score out of 10 has dropped from being a 7 or 8 down to a 5, so what am I going to do to improve this ? What would Lara suggest? Think of the positives of the day....to be honest there wasnt a lot, but I did manage to re organise my diary and that made me smile, so thats my happy point of Monday.

Lets hope Tuesday will be much better.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment