Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exercise

After a great session at Marjon Gym last night with Nova and our 'Punisher' Coach - Chris, i got to thinking which areas do i want to tone the most ? Which are most important to me? Legs, Arms, Abs, Back ? All of them ? How much time can I devote to working on it at home? How many hours at the gym? So many questions, No real answers, as I am a busy person with lots of things to do, but then both Nova and Chris are extremely busy people and still manage to exercise daily. As I age Im finding more parts of me ache more of the time, does this mean i need to exercise more or less ? Lots of reasons to exercise, lots of excuses not to ! I have so many lists of things to, exercise, working from home, shopping, tidying, decluttering, housework....etc etc and we are three months to Christmas which adds extra pressures, plus with Garys shifts, making it, not difficult just a bit awkward at times. So lets get organised woman, how to do this ! A book? A big calendar/ Diary ? This needs a little thought as to how i can make this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment