Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Good Morning Everyone

Happy October all, pinch, punch.....etc Where did the Summer go? I dont know about you, but i dislike the change in seasons. Im a real sunshine girl, so i guess you could say i have the 'sad' disorder. I am feeling a little down and fed up, so i need to pick myself up and look forward. Firstly to a short break in Hayle near St Ives, middle of October, a few days by the beach should cheer me up, even if it rains. Then a Spa Day and a few days in Kent in November, Im really looking forward to 'going home' for a while. Birthday too, plus then Christmas, which is shaping up to be a fabulous time as well. I have bought a Healrh and Wellbeung book, where you record all your thoughts, what you do, why you do it and what can be changed to make life easier, healthier and nicer. In the meantime i have made a couple of decisions, firstly to stop weightwatchers, not because im at goal, but i have got to a stage where my head is not really in it, and im paying to stay the same weight. I have also looked at Juicing and am trying that to see if that makes me feel better, healthier and happier. So far its going really well, even Gary likes the juices/ smoothies i have made. Thats all for now, take care, Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment