Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy April

Good Morning Peeps

I cannot believe that we are already in April, now its officially Spring, the clocks have sprung forward, I hope the sun is shining on you, ok so its a bit windy and damp too, but Summer is just around the corner.

What is going on in our world, well Gary is now fit and back at work, still on 'light duties' for another few days, but he is doing extremely well. In fact he has started doing some jobs in the garden, removing quite a large palm tree, and cleaning out the water feature. He was very careful not to overdo things too much.

I have finished my sessions with the Cruse Bereavement councillor, it was very emotional, but worth every tear shed. I think I have finally laid to rest all of my issues with losing my Dad as a child and the problems with my mother.

Finally went back to the Gym last night to get my fitness back. I think Im going to ache a bit later, and as the lighter evenings kick in, I will go back to outdoor running to.

With the easter weekend looming, Gary is on nightshift, so what to do ? Good Friday will be spent working on finishing and being happy with my CV. Once this is done, I can start on looking and finding a new job, I realise its not going to be easy at my age, but I have so much knowledge and experience to offer a new employer. I am open to different opportunities, in any sphere of business.

On Saturday I will be having my hair cut and coloured, very tempted to have a complete change, with a view to moving forward with my life, but only time will tell if I am that brave.

Have a lovely week

Elaine xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment