Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Further to my last post, it was an abscess, i had to have the tooth out' and antibiotics. I dont think I have ever had pain like that before. Happy to report I am recovering well. Even my back is improving, the hospital physio is helping a lot. As for work, mmm thats another story, I feel like I am being played for a fool, each day, emails, good guy, bad guy, Not sure what to do, keeping all options open. So if anyone knows of a opportunity for an mature person, reasonable pay, full time, where I would be appreciated, then give me a shout. Gary is coming towards the end of his sick leave, he has done extremely well, doing what he was told to do, and his recovery jas been excellent. I think he has coped well, didnt get as bored as I thought he would. Hopefully he will be going back to light duties at work next week. Live, Love, Laugh Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment