Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Its been a while since I last posted.

Christmas has been and gone, a fairly quiet affair, but enjoyable all the same.

I was a very lucky girlie, Gary bought me some lovely Pandora earring which match a ring I already have,

chocolates, jumpers, smellies. Nova bought us a cocktail set, so 2016 will be the Year of the Cocktail.

I am now 'on call' from work, for the next couple of days. Off over the New Year, and back to work proper on 4th January.

Not sure how we are going to celebrate the New Year yet, possibly going to Burgh Island / Bigbury.

Tonight we are expecting a stormy night, very windy and lots of rain, no-where near as bad as up North.

In 2016 I am going to write my diary everyday - lets hope something interesting happens !

For now, Live, Love, And Laugh in the New Year

Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment