Sunday, June 14, 2015

Where does time go ?

I cant believe where the time goes. Is it because Im getting older ?

Having just read my last post where I was about to leave Phoenix and go on holiday. So I will continue that story.....

I left my job, after 10 months, because despite many promises, things didnt happen. In the meantime customers were leaving us, and a chance conversation lead to a call and meeting, and I was offered a new job. To cut a long story short, Im now working in the same business, but in a friendly, busy environment with lovely people. 5 weeks have passed and Im loving it. I wont go into details but some people can be idiots and I believe wholeheartedly in Karma, whether it be sooner or later !

We had a fabulous few days in Cornwall, not the best of weather, but a nice break.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment